WRITE FOR US
We digital it care is a top notch digital marketing agency. Thank you for your interest to write for us a guest post. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your experience and build yourself as an expert in the field.
Please take some time to read this page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept
What We Looking for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1200+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
We are specifically looking for topics :
- Digital Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- B2B Businesses
- E-mail marketing
- Content marketing
- Social Media marketing
- Trending Topics About Marketing
- Web analytics
- All Others Digital Marketing, Web-Development, Search Engine Optimization.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must meet the Cordately content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1200+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 500 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please fill out the form below.